Rely does not approve 100% of payments. When determining which payment to approve, we consider a number of different factors that helps us make the decision. We strive to support responsible spending habits of our users, these are some factors to consider that may increase your chances.
- do you have enough balance in your debit card to make the first payment?
- does your total order amount exceed your available limit?
- does the amount you have to pay exceed your income? It might not be a good idea buy an item and pay $1000 each month when your income is $500.
- have you been a responsible spender? If you make payments before your due date regularly, that's a good start!
- have you been overspending?